Our Deviants sure are proud to be Bisexual!
Check out some of our amazing stamps in celebration of our sexual identity!
More can be found in our Icons & Stamps gallery!
A little thing on BiphobiaFor those not in the loop, as I assume many of you are not, biphobia is just as terrible as homophobia.A little thing on Biphobia by SereneDash
If you haven't noticed my incredible gayness, I am bisexual. But wait! (you might be saying) You're bisexual, not gay!(?) Ha. HA. HAHAHAHAHA. No. I am gay. I am not a full on double diamond studded lesbian/gay rainbow, but a nice cute little bi rainbow that appears after a little rain. You know what I mean.
You probably didn't notice but BAM- that was biphobia.
The first point I'm going to bring up is that bisexuals are part of a magical, mystical triforce composed of themselves, asexuals, and pansexuals. For those unaware, an asexual is someone who does not particularly like sexual activities and a pansexual is someone who loves someone regardless of gender and sex. Why are they in this triforce? Because they are sexualities that are constantly believed to be made up. Why? Because many believe that it's IMPOSSIBLE to
THE FACEBOOK GROUP
Founder & Head Admin: jmmlewis
Group Greeter: KnittedBunny
Support Team: DeeTay
Facebook Mod: LittleCuteInsaneBoy
[Resources] [Frequently Asked Questions]
Welcome to Being-Bi! Please take the time to read our rules before joining our community. This helps keep things running smoothly!
1. Respect is the key to our community. If you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say anything at all.
2. All members reserve the right to decline constructive criticism, so please be careful to pay attention to their wishes when they submit art to our group.
3. If you feel uncomfortable with any of the artwork in our group and it's "maturity" level, it's best to send a note to the group's administrator to prevent any unnecessary disagreements.
4. If someone takes the time to comment or favorite your work, please be polite and respond if you aren't too busy.
5. Please submit to the correct folder.
6. Membership is open to bisexual, pansexual, or bicurious folk.
7. Submissions are now subject to vote by jmmlewis; you can now only submit one deviation per day, and it will only be added to the group once it has been approved. Submissions will only be rejected if they have nothing to do with bisexuality or if they don't meet our quality standards.
8. Please write a note in your request to join the group which verifies that you have read and understand the rules, and that you are in fact bisexual.
9. DO NOT USE GROUP NOTES!
10. No meaningless smut. Romance and nudity are inevitable, but if it is nudity and sexual situations strictly for the fun of nudity and sexual situations, the deviation will not be accepted for submission.
NOTE: You do not have to contribute art to be a part of this community!
**All rules are subject to change, removal and/or addition.
We reserve the exclusive right to kick you from the group without warning if you blatantly disobey the rules.**